IT'S LIKE A SKETCH SHOW...
AS A BLOG.

Monday 9 November 2009

Would It Fit In Chef Gordon Ramsey's Arse?


The hair cut. The choker necklace. The boot cut jeans. The obsession with cars. I bet it was all his wife could do to talk him out of the Ed Hardy tee shirts. I reckon she’s got to the point where she wants him to have the affair that his clothes and demeanour suggest he’s about to have in the next 5-minutes that way she could take his money and get someone that acts his fucking age. Someone like AA Gill.

I think going up Ramsey’s arse would be a great thing for him to do. Maybe they could share the costs of a midlife crisis and move in together. It could be a reality show. The little one going to Morrisons to by some smug salmon and Ramsey cooking it for him, talking the whole time.

Then Little Man Tate could come out of his bedroom covered in truffle oil and slip up Chef Gordon ‘Hagrids’ Ramsey’s pooper.

I hate the little twat.

VERDICT: Yes. Easily. Get him up there nowish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Worth Going To

    • Collage (Bruise Remix) by Lady Blackbird Not since Roisin Murphy’s ‘Incapable’ has there been such a tub-thumping, sweat-dripping-from-the-walls euphoria d...
      3 years ago
    • Well here we are... 364 days since my last post. Let no man say it's been years since I've posted anything. With a summer break cones the chance to work t...
      6 years ago
    • Following on from the previous post. The billion little steps to better line was liked by Nokia I now had to produce some press executions to tell some of ...
      12 years ago
    • Due to an administrative hiccup, I'm flying back to London tonight, and not Tuesday, as I'd planned for. It's a shame I don't have another two days and a ...
      15 years ago