IT'S LIKE A SKETCH SHOW...
AS A BLOG.

Friday 16 August 2013

Would It Fit In Chef Gordon Ramsey's Arse?






The quick answer is YES. Not only would Scott Schuman fit up his arse The Sartolialist would make Chef Ramsey's arse more directional. I think Scotty with the camera would look great up Chef Gordon Ramsey's arse. And while he was up there could pap Anna Wintour who we shoved up in an earlier post.

To really push the boundries - maybe Chef Ramsey could let little Scott's legs wiggle free and poke out of his arse like when high powered politicians (or low powered whores) have butt-plugs rammed up their exit chutes with a horses tail on the end and then prance around the bedroom with a cardboard tube kitchen towel Sellotaped to his head pretending to be unicorns squealing, "Look at me - I'm a mystical magical creature." Before they break down and need to be comforted / given a line of K mixed with dried furniture polish... or whatever the kids are taking these days.

Anyway - brown is the new black.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Worth Going To

    • Collage (Bruise Remix) by Lady Blackbird Not since Roisin Murphy’s ‘Incapable’ has there been such a tub-thumping, sweat-dripping-from-the-walls euphoria d...
      3 years ago
    • Well here we are... 364 days since my last post. Let no man say it's been years since I've posted anything. With a summer break cones the chance to work t...
      6 years ago
    • Following on from the previous post. The billion little steps to better line was liked by Nokia I now had to produce some press executions to tell some of ...
      12 years ago
    • Due to an administrative hiccup, I'm flying back to London tonight, and not Tuesday, as I'd planned for. It's a shame I don't have another two days and a ...
      14 years ago